Sunday, October 30, 2011

Quiet Weekend

It has been for me a long weekend during which I got sick.  Yup.  Wouldn't you know it and I had big plans for the time as well before the DH started back to work.  Hopefully all the extra sleep I have gotten and chicken soup and lots of liquids will do the trick and I will be back to normal, albeit with a red nose on Tuesday.
I was able to spend a little bit of time at the sewing machine ( without falling asleep and stitching off my finger) to work on a few projects.  The Halloween Top is done and quilted, just a small hanging that I am taking into work.  I have yet to take a photo cause I have lost the light for the day unfortunately.  I made a second set of place mats using Sew Mama Sew's Color block place mats.   These will be going off to the quilter to be done, unless I want to try out a new free motion technique.  Some days I love doing the quilting on pieces and other times its just a chore.  We'll have to play this one by ear.

No comments: