Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday

  I am a bit late in linking up with Lee's blog at Freshly Pieced but I guess better late than never!  So what have I been up too?

Not that much.  Last week I was on call for 12 days which means I don't sleep well, too bad that didn't include more time in front of sewing machine when not sleeping. 


New:  nothing this week


Ongoing: 
Cross Terrain using Basic Grey fabric- I have a few more blocks to make but will soon have it done!
my version of Cross Terrain

Christmas Tree Pants - this is a tutorial by Monika of the Happy Zombie that is so easy to make.  I love how mine has turned out.  Its now on its way to the quilter!!

Christmas Tree Pants
No Progress:
Dr Seuss # 3
Warm and Cool HST's
Ice Blocks


On to Quilting:
Swanky Hourglass
Place mats for Halloween
Christmas Tree pants

No comments: