Monday, April 26, 2010

Honeymoon Part Deux

Well Craig has been home over a month now. We have gotten settled in the house, kinda of. With the help of a storage facility we have gotten stuff tucked away. We still have to do that are we keeping yours or mine with kitchenware and other household stuff. Who would have thought that we can accumulate so much stuff. If there was a way to have a garage sale with out having to do all the work, I could be there in a flash with out stuff, let me tell you.

I have been quilting like crazy. Like an artist I have been going through a Brown phase which I quickly balanced out with three really wild quilts with hot pink, purple and yellow. Talk about knock your eye lashes off - they are that bright. I can't wait to see what Arlene my long arm quilter extraordinaire will come up with!

Haven't been able to do much scrapping lately, work and having the desk being used by the DH kind of cuts into fun time, but I was able to do 2 layouts last week which is a nice start after not doing anything for a month or so.

No comments: