Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rainbow Rail Fence

Finished baby quilt

 I finally got the binding on the this baby and can call it done.  I had it quilted last summer and didn't get time to complete the edges before leaving for Petawawa.  Some of it was due to  not being able to find the right fabric for binding. I think I went through three different fabrics until I finally found this confetti binding. Even with finding that binding, I still hoped to have it done before the end of the year but best laid plans!

Anyways this quilt it a design by Me and My Sisters Design.  I really like this design company as they have a variety of different patterns that are easy to understand and easy to put together.  Pair the designs with moderns fabrics and you have a lovely quilt.
big vine pattern for quilting

The other good thing about this rainbow pattern is it allowed me to use up a lot of scraps of fabric that I had from other projects. Awesome!
confetti binding


No comments: