Friday, January 18, 2013

Hugs and Kisses

I was going thru the scraps and decided that I have to get to work in using up the oodles of scraps that are piling up.  Good thing I have been looking for some scrappy quilts patterns so I can use things up.  Its amazing how fast they pile up.

For this week I will be working on the a block called Hugs and Kisses from Little Miss Shabby.  I have seen this block used before in a scrappy boy quilt when it was chosen as one of the bee blocks earlier in the year. Its quite effective.

So I decided to use it to use up scraps of pink, orange and yellow with a bit of white thrown in.  I can believe how old some of these pink fabric scraps are... Amazing... And more than enough time to see them gone out of the scrap pile. I'm not sure how big this will be, most likely a large baby size.

No comments: