Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Recap

Some months I am very diligent and recap all that I have accomplished on the quilting front. Other months, forget it.  It is the very last thing on my list of things to do. This month I am in to diligent! So what did I get up to this month? Actually more than I thought considering the weather has gotten nice and the flowers and weeds are blooming! LOL.  

All together I think I used up about 23 meters of fabric which is awesome.  I think some of the piles in the fabric closet are decreasing in size. Yeah!

Sadly I never touched a thing that was on my UFO list.  I have to be a bit more diligent and try to do a block a night or something like it in order to make some progress there. But we will see - there are always new things that call out for my attention.

No comments: