Sunday, April 15, 2012

Peace be with you

peace! by Three less neurons per minute
peace!, a photo by Three less neurons per minute on Flickr.

I had the wonderful opportunity to lead worship with the good folks at Pilgrim United Church today. Since our focus was the Gospel of John's story about Doubting Thomas I talked about doubt, peace and believing. It was nice to be among a solely United Church of Canada community sharing the same language, music and over all ethos. I almost forgot that I did not need to explain terms! LOL.
This weekend has been the usual of laundry, washing floors, doing a bit of planting in the garden as the days get warmer and longer. A few more weeks and I will be able to put stuff in the garden. Though I am tempted to start some seed just to give in to my need to see something grow. Planting two types of onions, peppers, tomatoes, and potatoes. Maybe a bit of lettuce too and some peas. Peas. Yummy. I love fresh peas.
Not much on the quilting front this week as work took over the days and some of the evenings as the week wore on. I think after Monday I will be a bit more free to spend time doing some of my things. Which will be nice. I have a few things on the go and I have a lovely stack of fabric that arrived from Texas. Oh the pain of not being able to cut into it....

No comments: