Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Another Wednesday has rolled around.  Oh my.  Well i have been busy.  Since the weather is improving on the Island I have been taking the time to get out in the garden and prep for spring. My daffodils will pop open in about 5 days I think and the cherry trees should be coloring the streets in about two weeks.

In the meantime of the quilting front I have started a new projects.  The first is a bunch of Drunkard Path blocks using Tonga's Island Punch batik line.  I just love these colors.  They are so bright and warm just make you want to go somewhere tropical.  Makes me wish I could smuggle myself in one of the clerks suitcases and go with her to Hawaii... Now that would be awesome.

I also have been working on a few other things but they are not at a photographable state or should I say they are not recognizable as anything yet.  Hopefully this weekend will be fruitful and show what I have been up to.

No comments: