Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quiet Weekend

We had a quiet weekend here.  Both of us are trying to avoid getting the cold that is going around work, so we caught up on sleep and other chores that lurk around for the weekend just waiting to take all your time.
I got another quilt top done, challenged myself using some pastel fabrics that have been filling up a corner of my work room and in so doing have a nice pressie for a friend's birthday later in the year.

I also went into the cupboard on Friday night and pulled another small UFO that I can finish up before the end of the month and came up with this.  The angel was sitting in the closet waiting to be stitched down and quilted. She is now stitched and layered ready for quilting. And now that the weather has decided to snow its the perfect time to hunker in and burrow myself under quilts!

No comments: