Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Two Finish Tuesday

I was fairly productive to in the workroom.  Did a bit to make a dent in the pile of put away fabrics which is nice.  I can see more floor space certainly and it might get me out of the dog house with the husband, whose chore it is to vacuum in there.
I also got two projects done.  The Christmas Tree pants quilt came back in late Nov from Arlene the long armer but I didn't get to it cause I had other projects that were first in line. Today I got it bound and wrapped, ready to give to its new owner Gillian.  Her fav colors are black, red and white so this will fit right in with her decor. Not too sure if she has a Christmas tree as she is usually travelling at this time of year but it may be just the incentive she needs to get one and put it up.  Wouldn't this look great with a white tree and red, black and silver ornaments? 
Christmas tree pants in black and white

Black and red table topper

I also did some simple stitch in the ditch quilting on this little table topper.  I will put it away for next year and who knows, what lucky table it will end up on. 

No comments: