Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thoughts on Monday

I have been spending some time on Pintrest lately.  There is so much stuff out there and this seems like an effecient way to organize and mark things and to come back to them later for inspiration or direction depending on what it is.  So I have a catagory that I call, Sums it Up, which is mostly quotes or sayings from various people, which sum it up.

This week will be a busy one and the one after even more so.  I am looking forward to that last week leading up to Christmas just for the quiet ( I hope) that will  happen with most of the base going on leave for the holidays.  Me, I am working right up to Christmas. Actually beyond it,  taking the duty for seven days during the Christmas break and then I can get my holiday. 

My favorite this week is this:

No comments: