Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Rectangles and Sashing

Another Wednesday has rolled around and I have accomplished a fair bit.  I finished the binding on my Farmers Market rectangle quilt.  I just love it,is so bright and colorful a real pop of color on a grey day.   I got the pattern off of All People quilt.com .  Its easy to make and a good way to show off those larger pieces of fabric.

Urban Couture
I also have been working hard to finish off my version of Lee's quilt and hope to have the top ready to go to the long armer.  I do need to figure out what to do for a backing.  Use something that I have in the closet that may or may not work or go get something else? Hmmm.  Hard call.

I also am working on hand sewing the binding on my summer sampler but need a few more nights in front of the TV to get it done.  And later this week I get about 8 projects back all which are Christmas.  That gives me til the end of Nov to madly sew the bindings on. 

No comments: