Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday and Computer Restore

Well its been quite a few days let me tell you.  My computer crashed on Monday night so I have spent the last few days without it.  It was a bit painful. The IT guys were able to get it going again but they could not restore the memory, it was deader than dirt so I have to start from scratch re loading stuff and finding all my old bookmarks.  Ah. 
On the quilting front, do I ever have a stack of quilts to put binding on.  I have to hurry for some of them cause I have to send them off as Christmas presents. Needless to say my fingers are going to be busy as I prefer to finish them off by hand.
Quilts trimmed and ready for binding, 9 in total
Christmas Table Square


Funky Version of the Christmas Table Square

I was able to also start two small table runner toppers this week.  All i need to do is quilt and bind.  Yup, more binding.
I took my version of Lee's Terrain pattern to the long arm quilter as well so that is one thing almost done.

No comments: