Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday


So another Wednesday is here.  I was thinking about my blog post last night and wanted to say I didn't do a thing, but upon further reflection I actually got a lot done.  What, you ask?

New Projects:  nothing yet, but its only Wednesday! Oh Franson has some great place mats on the Sew Mama Sew blog that are tempting me!

On Going:
Scrappy HST
Swanky Hourglasses
Dr Seuss Remix
Swanky Hourglasses










Turquoise HST's



Single Girl Top


Awaiting Quilting
Turquoise HST- I started this back in January and finally it it done.  I love the turquoise and aqua with the navy background.  I have a funky square in square backing in matching colors. 
Single Girl - this is for my mom and dad.  I started it back in March and was getting lazy until the September long weekend when I put it into gear.  I know it sounds crazy but I am going to make two more of these in different colorways!



Done Completely

Poppy's and Sunflowers

Poppy's and Sunflowers - This is a panel I found on the weekend and I practiced all my free motion stitches on. It looks pretty good.

No comments: