Monday, October 10, 2011

I found this on DudeCraft as I was surfing around today.  I must say the ingenuity and time that went into to make this happen is amazing.  I have to wonder how long they spent carving and engineering this huge xylophone in the woods.  After doing some TV watching this weekend and seeing some really bad commercials its nice to see one that is creative, clean and simple.  I would consider buying this phone cause it now stands out in a positive way for me. Too bad more companies wouldn't take a similar approach.
SWANKY HOURGLASSES
On the quilting side, I have gotten a lot done.  I completed the swanky top, it will be a pretty baby quilt.  I also started on blocks for the Happy Zombies Quilt along and placemat tops, both part of Sew Mama Sew's holiday sewing.  Now I have to start the other 6 tree skirts!

No comments: