Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's a Win

Last week, shortly after my WIP Wednesday post, I started a few new projects that I found on the Sew Mama Sew Blog.  I always am on the lookout for new place mat patterns and I do have numerous tree skirts on my to do list that I needed to find some patterns for.  Anyways Sew Mama sew provided me some good options.  I started making color block placemats and napkins using up some old Debbie Mumm fabric for Halloween. I then started making Monica's tree pants, in black and white and feel quite good about getting all those blocks done in one day.
But what makes its even more fantastic is I, for my entries in the flickr gallery, won something.  Isn't that great.  Specially when I tell you I am very unlucky.  Even better what I won is a book on scrappy quilts.  Good thing considering I have four bins of fabric to sew up into quilts.

Christmas Tree Pants Sew-Along Week#1 ~ Winner: NavyRev, NavyRev wins: Better Homes and Gardens Scrappy Quilts

No comments: