Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well I have been getting a fair bit done this week on the quilting front which is nice for a change.  Surprising myself, I have started no new projects.  Hard to believe but true.  Not sure for how long, but for a while I feel the need to be focusing on old stuff and getting it complete.
So here is the break down for this week:

New Projects:  none

Bee blocks
Bee Blocks: This week I finished the last of the bee blocks for Blockheadz exchange.  Patricia wanted blocks with a patriotic theme. I still have to do some work on mine, but I hope by weeks end I can get to it.
In Progress: 
  Single Girl quilt- during a James Bond Marathon I sewed on the outer rings and now am piecing the circles together.  So far 14 / 24 done.












Ferris Wheel- I cut these out back in May so I could have some hand work to do when the husband was off and we were hanging out together. Now it is  top and awaiting quilting.

Ferris Wheel















Rectangle Quilt top- this top is just playing with rectangles to see what I could come up with.  I used Sew Katie Did's versions as a starting point for mine. I think it  looks pretty good.  Now to use up more scraps.


Rectangles in Blue, red and yellow
Finished Quilts:  
This week I was able to finish off Mod Times, French Country Railway ( based of a do.good stitches), Hugs and Kisses, and   Sweet Divinity.


Mod Times Quilt
French Country Railroad
Hugs and Kisses

Sweet Divinity

No comments: