Monday, September 19, 2011

Wrapping up Projects

I have been working hard this week on trying complete some tops that have been sitting on my work table begging to get a little more done on them.  I started making the Single Girl quilt back in May and had hoped to have it done by June actually.  What was I thinking?  Anyways I am 12 blocks away from getting the top together on this one. But I have put two bindings on finished tops and finished two new tops ( Ferris Wheel and Rectangles) and backings for them. 
Ferris Wheel
 I have also put away from fabric that was piling up and starting too look a bit crazy in the sewing room.  I still haven't put things to rights after re arranging things so its still a bit chaotic for me and  haven't been spending as much time as I maybe should in this room!  Oh well there is next week right?
Rectangles in Blue, Red and Yellow

No comments: