Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Swanky Day

Swanky Time blocks
Well I wish I could say it was a swanky day but alas I woke up with a brutal headache that has lasted over 12 hours.  Needless to say I am off my game. But  I did get some time in on my Swanky blocks, essentially hourglasses made from the Swanky fabric line by Chez Moi for Moda.  Unfortunately  I can't find a fabric board with all the colors to show you so that best I can do is a photo of the blocks thus far.  I think I will keep this pretty simple hour glasses with an small outer border. 
Other items on the agenda is to get the back together for the Single Girl quilt and work a bit more on getting the HST top together.  I'm hoping to send things out to Arlene the magnificent long arm quilter. I hopefully have a few more items waiting to pick up and to bind.  All in all pretty good progress thus far.

No comments: