Today's tasks included weeding the gardens and putting some of the baskets to rest, trimming the roses and painting. The painting has been moved to later in the week, when I haven't expended all my energy on one task. I have three doors left to go out of six. I am not sure about this paint color so have picked a second option, to use on the front three doors. If the husband doesn't like it, I will do a little switcheroo and paint them lighter and make the side doors the darker. That will be a lot more extra work but if the weather holds until Friday or even Thursday afternoon, I can get it done then.
I also have gotten in some sewing in this weekend. Finished the binding on two quilts, Mod Times and French Rail Road. I have sewn a bit on Rectangled, bits left over from another project that will help use up scraps, and give me an easy baby quilt. I finished all my Turquiose HST's that I started back in January, and now need to organize them into a pleasing top.
|French Rail Road|