Sunday, September 11, 2011

September Rush

Well the rush that is September has begun.  While I don't have children to get off to school and my routine really doesn't change all that much, certainly the mindset does.   I find myself trying to keep that summer chill out head space for a bit longer than Labor Day and it is fairly easy now that we are having a late summer heat wave to do so.  While I haven't been able to do as much quilting as I had hoped for a night I have been productive around the house and our summer to do list has been whittled neatly down to just a few tasks.  YEAH! 
 We now have outer doors painted a color called Garrison Red by Benjamin Moore.  My choice was a nice blue, but the husband hated it.  Now the hate is reversed.  I can't say this is my preferred color, its a bit too pinky for me.  Don't get me wrong, I love pink, but this just needs some more depth to it.  What do you think? Anyways too keep the peace and to just get it done, its gonna stay this way until next summer at least. 

No comments: