Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WIP Wednesday

In some ways not a lot of progress on the WIP list, but lots in other ways.  I was able to finish up my Summer Sampler Top, adding another four blocks to make it a different shape than the traditional sampler.

I have not done a thing on:  Farmers Wife only at block # 15 and the Single Girl quilt and I must be intentional about getting further along on both of those.  I have not done any binding work to finishing up my French Countryside or the Bento Box quilt both from January of this year.

I have cleaned up the sewing room (a bit) along with the garage and the suite which acts as our basement.  That in turn keeps the DH in brighter spirits but is leading to a few more projects of painting....
Summer Sampler with four additional blocks

No comments: