Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Scratched Halloween Runner
This week I have been productive in some ways and not in others.  I had intended to complete all my Single Girl blocks but only did an hour sewing on them, reducing my completion of them greatly.  I am hoping to have a top together by the time my parents come to visit at the end of the month.  I guess we will see. 

New:  Halloween Runner - scratched from the list. 


Ongoing:  Farmer Wife QA, blocks 1- 10
Summer Sampler, 1-3
Single Girl
Blockheadz block exchange - Anita's block & Jenny's block
Fandango Cathedral


Tops Awaiting Quilting: Rectangles and Sashing, SuperNova, Hullaballoo Gypsy Bandana


Awaiting Binding:  Bento Box, French Countryside,

On Hold:  Sweetwater QA, Turquiose HST, Random Beach glass

Finished: Valentines Runner, Tree Skirt 2


Jenny's blocks
Summer Sampler


Farmers wife QA

No comments: