Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness

I don't know why I do this to myself, every year its just the same. My madness is not basketball, its quilting and a few other things.  So here is how it works.   I plan to do a lot of quilting ( as in 10 quilt tops), combine it with preaching a special sermon series during Lent and extra Holy Week happenings and begin Easter just tuckered out.  Not good, cause I don't seem to get any down time until about the end of June most years.
This year I am not, NOT taking on as much in terms of quilting.  I plan to finish up a few projects, take part in a quilt along at Freshly Pieced and start cleaning the one room that the Darling Husband has started to nag me about.  Most of the mess is mine, but there are a few piles that are his too.  I'm sure that every house hold has a room where the stuff that you didn't know what to do with or unpacked boxes went when you moved in.  Well now the time has come that I have to move out of my cozy room I have been using for quilting into this larger room.  It makes perfect sense, other than I have to reorganize everything, paint the new room my favorite color and not have my fabric closet/ stash in the same room that I am working in. Just that list alone make me overwhelmed.
Don't you just hate growing pains?  Even if they may be good for you?
Supernova Quilt-Along with Freshly Pieced

No comments: