Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baskets

"Accessorizing is better."
She is saying," Exercise is good."
I came across this tutorial from the Sometimes Crafter for little fabric baskets on the weekend.  I thought that I would give it a whirl and use up some of my fat quarters.  I have, for the last 3 months been working steadily to deplete this pile of FatQ's to make room for some other fabrics/projects in the storage drawer.  While not wonderfully successful, the pile is going down.  I had some fabric from Andover Fabrics of Olivia the Pig that was just too cute.  I must admit there are days I have the same sentiment as her to exercise.  Anyways this little box will be going to my friend Gillian who loves black, red and white and she LOVES to exercise.  She should get a kick out of it. Perhaps I can fill it with something for Easter for her. 

No comments: