Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holidays begin

Finally I have started leave for 20 glorious days.  While the original plan to was to explore the island, go to Seattle, we bought a new home and are finding ourselves painting and other chores getting ready to move in.  Needless to say the old house is in chaos except for the sewing area.  I finish up for the day and come home and madly piece quilt blocks together.  Must say its more fun than painting all day, and less messy!

I have been loving the Riley Blake fabric lines for Christmas runners.  They are fun and colorful!  Actually now that I think about it I have been using a lot of Riley Blake over the summer months.  Baby burp pads, baby quilts and now some runners and some larger pieces.  When I have a moment to add photos I will show you what I mean!

No comments: