Saturday, August 21, 2010

New, New New

Lots of new things in my world right now. We just bought a new house and will be looking at moving.  Just completed some new layouts and some new quilts.  The DH has a new job and a new work schedule.  We opened an etsy site to sell some of those new quilts as well. 

There are just so many new things going on its both exciting and overwhelming at the same time.  I am not sure how much I will be able to keep up the blog with the work that is ahead in the next month, but... I will try my best.  I am sure that I will have  a lot to scrap about though.  And perhaps a lot more sermon material down the road as we move into a new little community.
And here are a few new layouts. 
The breakfast of the DH.  
Enjoying soft icecream in  pretty colors at Beacon Hill Drive In

No comments: