Sunday, February 28, 2010

End of Love Month

Wow. I cannot believe its the last day of February already. The month has gone so fast and I have barely made a dint in my spring cleaning.

I have been working on a lot of quilts trying to get them ready to go the long arm quilter, prepare for taxes and trying to scrap on a regular basis. I am going to have to watch I don't over do all those things or else its not going to be fun and seem more like work.



















I finally took the time to download layouts to my scrapping site- it took the whole morning. I sure wish there was a faster way to do that downloading. It may have not taken so long if I would have been regular with my uploading but its such a joyless thing to do... Maybe I can task the DH to do it for me seeing as he likes computer time!
These photos are from the DH's collection. I seem to be needing to do other folks photos for a bit of a break from my own photos. I don't think that the DH knows that he will have to do a lot journalling when he gets back. It can be one of his new projects to start out his retirement!

No comments: