Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Work out



I finally have started working out daily, more than just the daily walk. That means numerous walks with the dog, trying to make 10,000 steps a day as prescribed by Dr. Oz and now time at the gym doing weights. While I do want to to loose some lbs. I over all want to get more energy and have my clothes fit better. With so much on plate at work I also need some ways to blow of steam when I get hot under the clergy collar.
My big project is trying to clear out stuff to make room for Craig. Its really not fair to give him a foot of closet space and one measly drawer, ( even if he only has army combats as his daily outfit.) I'm getting there, cleared out a 3 x 3 space out of the space bedroom. Now if I could quilt like the wind to clear out some more fabric taking space that would really help. I also have used up more scrapping paper, clearing out some bins. Now I just need to find a place to give away some of my makings. One can only have so many cards to give away... Here are some of my recent LO's. My brother law on his deployment to Bosnia and Grama B who passed away a few years ago.

No comments: