Monday, January 25, 2010

A Few more steps

into the new years physical fitness plan have taken place. I got a new work out in place, new runners and a new pair of gym pants and I am good to go. So far its going well - not only am i hitting the gym but I am also getting in the 10000 steps a day as well. But I sure am tred at the end of the day. Now if only i can get the dog trained to let herself out in the middle of the night. She has taken to waking and wanting out about 0200hrs which is beyond annoying.

Got a few more pages done last week which are out of the husbands collection of photos. It's kind of fun doing them up and seeing what he was up to before he met me.


















He has done some traveling and has some good photos that are interesting to scrap. Now if I could get him to do some journaling for me that would really make my scrapbooking easy.

No comments: