Sunday, February 22, 2015

Halloween Runners

Last fall I downloaded a book to my table, called Simply Modern Christmas by Cindy Lammon. I had seen her runner pattern from this book in a magazine and thought I need to make a whole bunch of those style of runners as gifts for friends.




Of course I thought I would do a test prior to making all the Christmas versions, and pulled out some bits of Halloween fabric that I had lying around that  I did not know what to do with. I know as you read this you think what about Valentines, couldn't you make a runner out of pieces of that fabric? I could but I couldn't find it the stash! Anyways, in an hour I had a runner top together. 



 
The runner is really very simple and if you have an eye for fabric you can make a stunner with the right center fabric.  I want to try to make one out of balis and see what that looks like. I am betting it will be equally as gorgeous.

No comments: