Sunday, January 26, 2014

Block Party



I had a package of fat eights called Kissing Booth from my favorite paper company, Basic Grey.  I love seeing these papers on fabric and working with them. Of course I have a tendency of fawning over them and holding off on using them. 

Going through my magazine stash, trying to pull the patterns that I like and arrange them in an orderly fashion, I found one called Block Party by April Rosenthal for QT.  The block is 18 inches and is easy peasy patchwork. I am thinking that this would also make a very nice scrap quilt too.  I picked up a pack of fat 8th fabric last year that will work nicely with the pattern and should use up all of the materials. 

If I am lucky enough I maybe able to find some yardage for a backing and binding from the line to round it all out. But for now I am piecing blocks together in a fairly random manner with the hope of having this top ready to

No comments: