Monday, November 7, 2011

Gypsy Bandana Hullaballoo

I started this quilt back when the weather was warm and daylight stuck around until 10 pm.  Two weeks ago I picked it back up from Arlene, the long armer and began the process of sewing the binding on.  I hand sew all the bindings on finding it very therapeutic not to mention it give me something to do in front of the TV. Anyways I finally got it done, photo taken and it ready to go to a new home. 
Gypsy Bandana Hullabaloo
The background fabric I got from Connecting Threads for a steal, a steal.  The Gypsy Bandana and Dr Seuss prints from Fabricland, a Canadian version of Joannes. The red fabric outlining the blocks I have had forever in my stash but didn't have enough to do the binding so I bought a new fabric from a Christmas line whose name I cannot remember at my LQS.

No comments: