Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I have been following Lee's blog over at Freshly Pieced and she does a Wednesday Work in Progress or WIP.  After lurking for months, I have decided to take up her invitation to link up my work.  I figure that it will keep me on the straight and narrow as I haven't completed as much on my "this is what I want to accomplish this year" list. Its not as if I haven't been busy, just getting distracted from the things on the list.
So what have I been up to this week.  Well not quilting related, I painted our guest room.  By tomorrow I will put back the furniture and show it off.  I am loving the combination of purple and grey!
In regards to quilting this is what I have been doing this week:
Bento box, all quilted now

New Projects:
  • Hullabaloo gypsy bandana
  • Ferris wheel blocks
  • Diagonal Rectangles
On Going Projects:
  • Bento Box ( binding)
  • St Pats runner ( binding)
  • tree skirt one and two ( binding)
  • Dr Seuss SQ ( binding)
  • Valentines runner ( binding)
  • French countryside (binding)
  • Turquoise HST's
  • Dr Seuss Squared
  • Fandango Cathedral Windows
Didn't do anything on these:
  • Sweetwater QA
  • That Girl
Awaiting Quilting:
  •  rectangles and sashing
  • SuperNova

Valentines Runner
Hullabaloo Gypsy Bandana
Diagonal Rectangles

No comments: