Saturday, December 18, 2010

One Week Left

The final countdown to Christmas begins at our house today.  Only one week until Christmas.  I picked up our little chicken for our Christmas dinner and a few other fixings.  Some of the specialty stuff I will have to get later in the week, but over all we got the food taken care of.  Craig makes a wonderful chicken dinner, using a roast chicken recipe by Jamie Oliver.  Its so simple, yet wonderful and moist to eat.  You can find the recipe on Jamie Oliver's site at Food Network. 
I also have stopped at the fabric store to pick up some new fabrics to start a new project over the Christmas holiday.  I need to visit the library for some reading materials still, but there is time in the week.  I'm set.  Now all I have to do is get my worship service for Christmas Eve and two wedding services prepared and I really can call it done.  What about you? 
Oh I must remember to go buy some camera batteries.   It never fails that they go out during a prime picture taking opportunity.  Maybe you should too, just in case....

No comments: