Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nose to the Grindstone

Well its time.  Time to put my nose down to the grindstone.  Or in this case to the sewing machine.  I have to make some more pillow cases (for little boys) this time. I get a whole bunch of quilts back from the long armer, so have miles of binding to make and attach.  Then I need to move on to tidying my sewing room and spending some time unpacking yet some more boxes.  Followed by baking for a church cookie social next weekend.  Those are the extras on top of the regular weekly house clean etc. 
wonky cross blocks
I was able to start a new project of wonky crosses last night using some Riley Blake fabric and a variety of blues.  Not sure about how I am putting it together.  Think it will be one of those wing it quilts or just a set of blocks that will be put aside until I know what to do. I also finished up some dust covers for the machines.  I really like the aqua on black with red/pink fish.  I want to get more of this fabric. Well  must get on with it.  I have a feeling that time will go by very fast. 
dust covers

No comments: