Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year- Get back to Work

Well its back to work for me. I have to say a week and a few days is not enough down time for me. I am so pooped out I need a holiday to recover from my holiday. I eased into the work week, organizing my day-timer for the new year, finishing off a few pesky reports that were hang overs from the year past. Now I am ready to start on the really hard stuff - taking down the Christmas trees at work. All 4 of them... So here are the photos I promised last year, all done up nice and pretty.








The first LO is of Craig and I in front of our tree decorated with ornaments that are all kid themed. They are pretty cute if I do say so myself. The other one is page 2 of our Christmas card/letter and Christmas day photos.





This one is of Kitsu the day I took her to my chapel. She was so cute, she would come up to the dias and stop and look at the altar. She did it so many times with out me telling her to stop that I wondered if she was someone at the altar telling her to stop. Then when I wanted her to pose for a photo she would turn her head this way and that making me think of the models from Top Models show.

No comments: