Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One more Sleep

No its not Christmas yet silly, but something equally as good. Craig will be home tomorrow. Yeah!!! It seems so long since I saw him at Thanksgiving - like 6 months instead of two and a half. I will be so glad when he will be posted back in the new year.

Anyways I have been so tired after work this past week I hope I don't forget him at the airport tomorrow night. I have been teasing him about what day and time are you coming home and that I better put it in my daytimer or I will forget him. Lets hope it really doesn't happen cause I will be sleeping in the dog house.

I finally have finished all the decorating at the chapels just in time for Christmas. I am hoping that I can get the priests to take it all down seeing as I did all the put up, but we will see how that goes.

No comments: