Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pouch Finish Two

In December I had ordered from scrap bags from Hawthorne Threads. They always send me a great selection of fabrics in fairly bit chunks that I can make not only blocks out of but home goods items too.

As you know it found this Triple Zip pouch from A Quilters Table and now have made it twice. These are pretty roomy pouches and I have been able to put numerous cords for e readers, iPods and phone in it. And I see a few more versions ahead for me as well.


The pattern is a great one and easy to follow too. I struggle a bit with the the top zip and lining, getting that all working cause it is a lot of fabric to sew together at the top, but other than that there is nothing to fear about this pattern.


The outer fabric of the pouch is from Tula Pinks Nightshade collection, while the others are from Michael Miller I believe.  It is lined with a pale green and pink fabric who's manufacturer I don't know.

And guess what??? I won the first prize for the Triple Zip flicker group that Deb over at a Quilters Table. Yeah me.  Thanks Deb. 

No comments: