Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Another Wednesday has come and I have been pretty busy, but not a lot to show for it.  I think I say that every week! Anyways this week ends with Remembrance Day and a parade at various cenotaphs around town for military personnel, so I have been busy de linting my uniform and polishing my shoes so I am band box fresh.  Its too bad its suppose to be raining, which means my shoes are gonna be ruined.  Ugh.  All that work to get them messed up, what a painful thing.
On the quilting front, I have sewn the binding on four quilts and am finishing them off by hand.  I should have three of them ready to show next week for sure.  I also finished up a Christmas stocking started two years ago using a McKenna Ryan pattern, Once upon a Star.  It is so cute.  I like penguins, they remind me of first year university, but that is another story. I also finished off Gypsy Bandana Hullaballoo as well.  Its a nice pop of color in the grey of the Pacific Northwests November gloom.  I also got the wonky cross top done.  I used a bunch of Riley Blake fabrics for it and I think it will make a good boy quilt when I finally get it quilted.
Gypsy Bandana Hullaballoo

The Present Tree Stocking
Wonky Cross

No comments: